Arizona STEM Adventure 2020 will happen virtually November 16-20, 2020!
We know that 2020 has been an unusual and challenging year for everyone.
With so much in flux, we wanted to let teachers and administrators know that Arizona STEM Adventure will still take place this year from Monday-Friday, November 16 – 20th, 2020. Presented in a virtual format, our programming will still include professional development and a kit of materials for selected educators, as well as interactive presentations for students by STEM professionals from throughout the community. They will share their world to motivate children to complete a research project of their own.
Save the date and join us for a glimpse into the world of STEM research for students grades 4-8 and teachers from throughout Arizona! Stay tuned for more information, including how to apply for yourself or your class! Applications are now open!
Ready to share your love of STEM? Exhibitor and volunteer registration will open soon! Give students the opportunity to experience STEM through hands-on activities.
Exhibitors: Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2019 Arizona STEM Adventure! It is only through you that so many students have this opportunity to explore what they might choose for a future career.
Volunteers: Please consider registering to volunteer and inspire students!
Teachers: Your applications bring the most important component to the Arizona STEM Adventure! Arizona STEM Adventure 2020 applications are now open. Apply here! Applications close October 21st at 11:59pm.
The Arizona STEM Adventure 2019
Last year, 834 4th-8th grade students, from 31 schools throughout Arizona came together at the Pima Community College – Northwest Campus for the Arizona STEM Adventure. Students discovered a range of opportunities and professions for a day, motivating students to enter the world of STEM and leaving inspired to begin their research projects!
- 834 total students: Gr. 4-8, from 30 schools in Arizona
- 34 Corporate and Community Exhibitors, with over 100 employees and volunteers, interacted with students at their booths!
- 48 teachers were provided with over $150 worth of supplies and materials for science lessons and best practice in Professional Development.
- 207 volunteers made the event possible as student guides and exhibitor helpers, the majority of them from Pima Community College!
- 149 Parent Chaperones gave their day to help their students succeed!