The Arizona STEM Adventure will be
Friday, November 22nd, 2019!
Last year, 996 4th-8th grade students, from 30 schools throughout Arizona came together at the Pima Community College – Northwest Campus for the Arizona STEM Adventure. Students discovered a range of opportunities and professions for a day, motivating students to enter the world of STEM and leaving inspired to begin their research projects!
- 996 total students: Gr. 4-8, from 30 schools in Arizona
- 37 Corporate and Community Exhibitors, with over 100 employees and volunteers, interacted with students at their booths!
- 49 teachers were provided with over $150worth of supplies and materials for science lessons and best practice in Professional Development.
- 245 volunteers made the event possible as student guides and exhibitor helpers, with over 219 of them from Pima Community College!
- 203 Parent Chaperones gave their day to help their students succeed!
Exhibitors: Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2019 Arizona STEM Adventure! It is only through you that so many students have this opportunity to explore what they might choose for a future career. Exhibitor Registration will open in the fall, if you would like for us to let you know when it opens, please fill out this form.
Volunteers: Please register to volunteer and inspire students! Volunteer Registration will open in the fall, if you would like for us to let you know when it opens, please fill out this form.
Teachers: Your applications bring the most important component to the Arizona STEM Adventure! 2019 applications are closed – please check back for updates on Arizona STEM Adventure 2020.